Friday, September 9, 2011

Today is a sad/happy day

Sometimes you hear things that make you absolutely ecstatic - other times you hear things that make you sad - and last you hear things that you are conflicted about.  I have to say the latter comes to mind when I hear new news recently. 

Have you ever tried to ask for something so dear to your heart and you continually get a no OR at least a not right now?  And all the while people around you are getting the thing you want most.  I have to cry out to the Lord where is the verse - I will give you the desires of your heart.  God knows my heart best so I have to think maybe I'm not ready yet for this gift.  Or maybe I need to be persistent.

I'm always reminded of the persistent neighbor.  I guess I need to keep asking for bread from my neighbor.  Until next time - may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment